Roane County Schools' IT ticket submission portal.
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
If you are a first time user you can first register using your sate issued email account or provide an email when submitting the ticket. If you have registered before you may sign back in.
Please read ALL of the instructions before continuing!
- Sign in to using your state issued email account or continue as a guest by clicking Open a New Ticket.
- Select the topic from the drop-down list. Use "Access issue/report a problem" for internet/network problems and "Asset/report a problem" for general problems
- From the School drop down please select which school/location you are at. Then enter your room number (If applicable)
- A brief summary of the issue. Please start this with your school abbreviation. Treat this like an email subject line
- Fill out as much detail as you can. Please keep it to one issue per ticket.
- After you have have given all the necessary information, click the Create Ticket button.
- If you are a Student submitting a ticket for your 1-1 device, please include the asset tag number located on the bottom of your laptop.
Open A New Ticket
Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please login.
Check Ticket Status
We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.
Please wait... it will take a second!